Luxury Rose Quartz Kegel Eggs
*Our Kegel Eggs are drilled and pre-stringed, comes with a luxurious satin storage bag and detailed instructions
Contains 3 eggs
Small size: 30mm x 20mm / 1.2'' x 0.8'' inches
Medium size: 40mm x 25mm / 1.6'' x 1'' inches
Large size: 45mm x 30mm / 1.8'' x 1.2'' inches
Rose Quartz is popularly used for kegel exercises due to its high energy & calming vibe. Luxury Rose Quartz Kegel Eggs are a soft pink color to represent femininity, love and sensuality. This is the stone of love & happy relationships. Luxury Rose Quartz Kegel Eggs add an added benefit to traditional kegel exercises by adding weight to help strengthen your muscles
Benefits of doing Kegel exercises using Our Rose Quartz Kegel Eggs:
- Tightens & tones the vagina
- Perfect for restoring strength & Tightening the vagina after childbirth
- Clitoral erection during arousal
- Promotes Energy
- Support the bladder and uterus (prevents accidental pee from spilling when you sneeze)
- Strengthens the pelvic walls
- Increase female organisms
- Manifest Love (Rose Quartz represents love)
Cleanse and Sanitize:
- Before and after every use, it is important that you cleanse and sanitize the kegel eggs thoroughly. This can be done by placing your eggs into a bowl of hot soapy water. You can use any natural soap. Leave eggs to soak for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water & allow to air dry.
How To Use:
- Start with the larger egg, as the larger eggs works the overall core and pelvic muscles, once you strengthen those muscles you can work your way down to the smaller egg. Lay on your back, insert the egg & start doing kegel exercises(squeeze egg like when you are trying holding your urine). Hold for 5 seconds then release. When it become easy to squeeze and hold the egg for 10 seconds move to the next size egg then move to smallest egg once its becomes eggs to hold. We recommend leaving the egg inserted for no more than an hour at a time.
- Do not use if you have an IUD, as the kegel egg may dislodge your IUD (the string on the eggs could intertwine with the IUD string and cause it to dislodge)
- Do not use If you are pregnant (unless you were doing kegel exercises before becoming pregnant)
- If you recently had a baby, wait atleast six weeks before using kegel eggs or check with your physician
- Do not use if you had pelvic surgery in the last three months
- Do not use if you have an infection or inflamation
Luxury Rose Quartz Kegel Eggs are all natural, therefore the color and patterns may vary slightly from the image above.
If you are in doubt about whether to use Luxury Rose Quartz Kegel Eggs, please consult with your physician.